Autobahn Specialties would like to inform our customers and the general public of our current efforts to address the health and safety of our community.
The recent statewide closures of “non-essential” businesses has impacted many in our community and Autobahn Specialties is working diligently to remain available for your automotive repair needs. Autobahn knows how important it is for your family to have safe and reliable transportation during these times and we will work to remain available.
In addition, to the CDC’s Recommended Strategies for businesses Autobahn is implementing the following:
- All employees are required to follow recommended hygiene practices and wear personal protective gear while working in and around customer vehicles.
- Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees.
- We have increased our housekeeping and sanitation efforts. Often touched surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant several times a day.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon request for all visitors and employees.
- Limitations have been placed on available appointments and access to our office will be restricted to scheduled appointments only.
- Direct physical contact with customers will be limited and we request everyone use e-mail, text and phone services to the extent possible. If you would like to get an estimate or schedule an appointment, please reach out by phone or e-mail before visiting in person.
- Customers are being asked not to wait for repairs and our waiting room will remain closed to the public for the duration of the closures.
- We apologize for any inconveniences these steps may cause, but we must proceed in a way that limits everyone’s potential exposure to this virus, or any threat.
Autobahn will continue to monitor the situation and adjust the actions taken as necessary to help limit the spread of this virus while still servicing our customers, families and friends. We ask everyone to stay safe and remember that we are all in this together. The community must work together to help those in need during these unparalleled times.
Management & Employees